This is another brutal week at work. At this very moment I feel complete exhuasted. My mind is not thinking right. When I asked "it" (i.e. my mind) to think it replied think what... I think programming is inhuman. Human do not think logically. How can you ask some one to think logically all day and still be normal. In reality the stress is so great you really need to see it as a job and throw it away once you leave the office. However, can this type of attitude qualify as doing your work for God. Our church is doing this PDL (purpose driven life) thing and I read some where that we should do all things as if doing it for Jesus. I like the concept but on the other hand, will Jesus ask us to do this programming thing? Is this the curse of Genesis "by the sweat of your brow shall you eat"? Working is tough, really it is, worshipping is a lot easier but can work be worship as well or we need to wait till heaven come down to realise this? As usual, more Qs than As...
Thursday, May 13, 2004
Previous Posts
- Finally, I got a template I kinda like so I can st...
- I am a newbie at this. feeling weird imagining peo...
>.::info
name: Simon, the aging programmerage: See Hit Counter, I am aging with each hit
likes: books, books, books
words, words, words
Bach, Schubert, Springsteen
puzzles and ?
hates: hmmm let me think... indecisiveness
>.::my ss class, friends + others
shuling
yuling
ching
rani
jon-c
ms.jaz
superfatconball
dan
davin
jeanluc
amy
grazie
fiona
jcl
ak+m
frank
ivan
jamie
patricia
rocky
aw
kitty
vida
tko
theAFCman
josh
>.::"site" seeing
open source theo
Out of UR
religion online
Learn Hebrew and Greek
Audio OT in Hebrew
Audio NT in Greek
book notes blog
veritas

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home